How to travel to Loppa?
- Are you traveling from abroad? If so, it is most common and travel to Oslo (the capital of Norway)
- From Oslo (Capital), you travel by air (plane) to Alta Finnmark
- From Alta you choose either bus, car or hitchhike from Alta to Øksfjord Loppa
- From Øksfjord you can either choose car ferry, or express boat. Look at the map bottom of this site, map showing where the different harbor facilities are located.
A: Express boat
B: Car ferry
Alternative traveling methods
- Bus, here is a link to bus routes
- Car or hitchhiking
Timetables for boat
Here is schedules for following, car ferry and express boat
- Timetable for speedboat (express) : https://snelandia.no/Rutetabeller/2016Expressbat 320 LoppaXpressen
- Timetable for car ferry : https://snelandia.no/Rutetabeller/2016Ferje 510/520 Øksfjord – Bergsfjord – Sør-Tverrfjord
320 is Loppa express boat
510 and 520 is car ferry timetable
Alta – Øksfjord travel map with ferry and boat info
The map below shows how to travel from Alta – Øksfjord. If you click on each marker you get more information as, phonenumber, emails ect..