Travel to Loppa
Travel to Loppa municipality do not come easy or cheap, however there is alternative ways for enjoying and staying in Loppa. We will be covering these alternatives here.
How to travel to Loppa?
- Are you traveling from abroad? If so, it is most common and travel to Oslo (the capital of Norway)
- From Oslo (Capital), you travel by air (plane) to Alta Finnmark
- From Alta you choose either bus, car or hitchhike from Alta to Øksfjord Loppa
- From Øksfjord you can either choose car ferry, or express boat. Look at the map bottom of this site, map showing where the different harbor facilities are located.
A: Express boat
B: Car ferry
Alternative traveling methods
- Bus, here is a link to bus routes
- Car or hitchhiking
Timetables for boat
Here is schedules for following, car ferry and express boat
- Timetable for speedboat (express) : https://snelandia.no/Rutetabeller/2016Expressbat 320 LoppaXpressen
- Timetable for car ferry : https://snelandia.no/Rutetabeller/2016Ferje 510/520 Øksfjord – Bergsfjord – Sør-Tverrfjord
320 is Loppa express boat
510 and 520 is car ferry timetable
Alta – Øksfjord travel map with ferry and boat info
The map below shows how to travel from Alta – Øksfjord. If you click on each marker you get more information as, phonenumber, emails ect..